Visit Falmouth’s Ak Wildlife Cruises Competition
To celebrate the exciting launch of our new booking system, Visit Falmouth has teamed up with the Falmouth based, Ak Wildlife Cruises, to bring you the chance to WIN two, ‘Wildlife Experience’, tickets.
Join the welcoming and knowledgeable Wildlife team aboard their cruiser, ‘Free Spirit’ and spend four hours exploring our fascinating coast and then later further out offshore. You will have the opportunity to search for Seals, Dolphins, Whales, Sharks and a multitude of beautiful coastal birds. TAKE YOUR CAMERA!
So, how do you win this fabulous prize? Well that’s simple, just share your favourite Falmouth holiday snap with us on Facebook and the photo with the most likes and comments on May 10th will win!
How to Enter
1. Pick your favourite Falmouth Holiday Photo. Was it a day on the beach, at a festival, a boat trip or just a great snap shot with a great view? So long as it’s Falmouth you can enter it.
2. Post the photo to our Visit Falmouth Facebook Page <<HERE>>. We will then pop it into our competition album for all our facebook friends, and yours, to decide if it is THE winning snap shot by liking and commenting on it.
3. Send us a private message via Facebook with your email address.
4. Remember to tell everyone it’s there to like and comment on.
5. We will notify the winner by email.
6. Good Luck!
A huge thank you and shout out to Ak Wildlife Cruises for this wonderful prize!Rules 1. Not open to members of Visit Falmouth or their family. 2. Entrants must be 18 or over. 3. No nudity or offensive content. 4. Permission must be sort where there are people other than you present in the image. 5. Visit Falmouth reserve the right to remove any image they deem to be offensive or inappropriate. 6. Winner will be notified by email so please make sure you private message the Visit Falmouth Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VisitFalmouth with it. 7. The Winner will need to provide a postal address in order to receive the winning tickets. 8. Visit Falmouth’s decision is final. 9. Facebook is in no way involved in or responsible for the running of or the results of this competition.