Budock Vean Hotel
About Budock Vean Hotel
- 56 en-suite bedrooms with bathrobes, slippers, a bottle of Cornish water and the leading Elemis Spa range
- Flat screen TVs and iPod docking stations
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Telephone and hairdryer
- Wi-fi throughout
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Outdoor hot tub in a secluded spot overlooking the gardens
- Natural Health Spa with wide range of treatments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Green Tourism Gold Award winner
- New function suite from Easter 2019 – ideal for conferences, weddings, private celebrations and special interest breaks.
What can you do during your stay?
- James Braid designed mature parkland golf course, 9 holes, 18 tees
- Kayaking and boat trips from private foreshore, explore Frenchman’s Creek and the Helford River – we’ll arrange a picnic for you to make a day of it
- 2 all weather tennis courts
- Short walk from Trebah and Glendurgan (NT) gardens
- Go on a sea-fishing trip on the Blue Pointer or a beginners session for shore fishing with Cornwall Fishing Adventures
- Walk along the South West Coast Path or join a local Nordic Walking group for a day
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall and Pendennis Castle (EH) in nearby Falmouth
Food and drink:
- Lunch served daily in the Cocktail Bar, conservatory and lounges from 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tasty selection of daily specials
- Try an authentic Cornish Cream tea using tea grown on the Tregothnan Estate and scones and cakes made to the chef’s Grandmother’s secret recipe
- Restaurant offering excellent food with friendly service and a four-course dinner menu specialising in locally sourced food
- Durgan, Helford Passage and Nansidwell coves on the Helford
- Gyllyngvase beach, Falmouth
- Castle beach, Falmouth
- Swanpool beach, Falmouth
- Maenporth beach, Falmouth (nearest to us)
In summary, the tranquil surroundings of the Budock Vean Hotel ensure a good night’s sleep is had by all. Hotel and self-catering guests can enjoy full use of the golf-course and leisure facilities as part of their stay.
From £62 – £146 pppn depending on time of year and type of room chose. We have: Standard single, double and twin rooms, Superior double and twin rooms and over half our rooms have been completely refurbished and form our Signature range of twin and double rooms.