About Bay Lodge
Bay Lodge is a modern, spacious, detached eco-friendly property completed in 2012 was built to the highest standards situated on Falmouth Bay front. The three reception rooms all have bi-fold doors which open onto a raised stone patio and have spectacular panoramic views of Falmouth Bay, Pendennis Castle, the Manacles and beyond. Four of the bedrooms have views out to sea, with two having bi-fold doors opening onto balconies with glass surrounds. There is a private, enclosed south-facing garden from which you can enjoy the views of the Bay. Relax with a glass of wine at the patio table and chairs or enjoy a barbecue. In cooler weather you can sit inside with the log burner.
The property is ideally located next to Castle Beach, just a few minutes walk from Falmouth Train Station and also from Events Square and the town with its shops and many and varied eateries.
Five bedroom detached house (sleeps 10)
· Three double rooms (two with balconies overlooking the bay, all en-suite); and two twin rooms
· Family bathroom and ground floor shower room
· Kitchen with Aga, large American style fridge freezer, dishwasher and dining table
· Large open plan sitting room (can be divided into two separate sitting areas, both with TVs)
· Sitting rooms and dining room have large bi-fold doors which open onto the enclosed garden
· Wifi and satellite TV
· Separate dining room
· Off road parking