Mylor Harbourside Holidays
About Mylor Harbourside Holidays
A warm welcome awaits you at our award-winning 4 star luxury self-catering holiday cottages, set within the beautiful surroundings of Mylor Yacht Harbour views across the Fal River on the South Coast of Cornwall. A traditional working harbour for 200 years, today Mylor harbour is home to a well-equipped marina, boat yard and one of the last oyster fishing fleets working under sail. Our waterfront cottages now offer a welcoming blend of elegant comfort and superb facilities in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Holidays in Mylor are about doing your own thing. Whether you explore the area on foot, by bike, boat or by kayak, it is entirely up to you, or if you are planning a quiet getaway for two or a celebratory get-together for the entire family, you’ll find accommodation to meet your needs.
• Ground floor apartments suitable for guests with limited mobility
• Designated pet-friendly and pet-free accommodation
• Fully equipped kitchens
• Beds made ready for your arrival (linen provided)
• Bath sheets and hand towels provided
• Central heating
• Private patios with picnic tables and barbecues
• Fabulous on-site facilities – friendly Café and Bistro & Restaurant, boat, kayaks and cycle hire, sailing schools and footpaths.
Open all year round
Prices: from £440 – to £1300 per unit per week depending on season and availability.